100 Square Counting Whiteboards
This brightly coloured 100 number square is used to help teach numbers, place value easier for children in KS1 (aged 4-6).
HOW TO USE / LEARNING IDEAS
- Fill in the blank square upto 100 to learn numbers and counting
- Identify one more and one less (year 1)
- Learn to count in 2s, 3s, 5s and 10s for experience in multiplication
- Learn the place value of single digits and double digits
- Colour in numbers black to guess the missing number
- Fill in numbers and leave blank for your child to fill
2 x A5 aluminium whiteboards (one blank 100 square and one with numbers).
Any whiteboard pen can be used on this dry wipe board
Design is copyrighted by Craftly